Ufc 117

RICE EATER

sooo hows everyone watchin it ?? anyone watchin it online for free?...i found a place last fight... ATDHE.Net worked great..hopefully this time too be nice to save the 44 bucks..lol

the only downside is its online so i cant watch it on my beg flatscreen..:( sooo i got the idea to watch it threw my ps3 from the same site..buttt it doesnt seem to be workin..anyone have any ideas on how to watch it on a ps3?

and for the big fight..i hope silva gets WRECKED!...i didnt like him when to start..then he got to be the champ..and i gain respect and liked watchin him...after his last fight and being a cocky *&$^ !!!! and gassin himself out from tryin to show off..ive lost all respect and hope he gets knocked the (*$& out!!!..lol hopefully sonnen is the man to do it..

anderson took a beating but puled it out in the end as i expected but i expected it a bit sooner.

the tap was also weird. he tapped but he kept trying to fight.Then at the end made no mention of him not actually tapping so he appears to just be a sore loser.

sooo hows everyone watchin it ?? anyone watchin it online for free?...i found a place last fight... ATDHE.Net worked great..hopefully this time too be nice to save the 44 bucks..lol

the only downside is its online so i cant watch it on my beg flatscreen..sad.gif sooo i got the idea to watch it threw my ps3 from the same site..buttt it doesnt seem to be workin..anyone have any ideas on how to watch it on a ps3?

You could have hooked your computer up to your tv as long as it is a newer laptop with HDMI hook ups. that is how i wacth my netflix instantly. Sorry for being a day late

You could have hooked your computer up to your tv as long as it is a newer laptop with HDMI hook ups. that is how i wacth my netflix instantly. Sorry for being a day late

ya we figured that out about half way threw the fight..i found a new website that has all the fights with alot better quality pic and sound and its still free..and we unpluged the ps3 and pluged in the laptop.. i was a very happy camper!!

i was pretty happy with the fight... hughs won with that crazy choke..still one of my fav fighters.... big fat roy got beat up for 3 rounds which i was happy with..not a fan of guys who dont take fighting seriously

and the silva fight.. im not suprized he won...wasnt diffently hoping he would loose...final had some one step up and put anderson on his back and beat him up for 4 1/2 rounds...sonnon has one weak spot and thats the triangle..id love to see a rematch!!! atleast it was a good fight and not a silva blow out