Updated 02 Ecsb Pics

ridin2slow

yeah i know it's not an SS but I felt like whoring it out some

updates include going from 285/50r20's to 275/45's, Fabtech blue brake calipers, Tahoe valance extender, rollpan..........sitting @ 1"/2" drop........3/6 waiting to go on

taken today while bored on my lunch break

normal_1.jpg

normal_2.jpg

normal_3.jpg

normal_4.jpg

Edited by ridin2slow (see edit history)

yeah i know it's not an SS but I felt like whoring it out some

updates include going from 285/50r20's to 275/45's, Fabtech blue brake calipers, Tahoe valance extender, rollpan..........sitting @ 1"/2" drop........3/6 waiting to go on

taken today while bored on my lunch break

normal_1.jpg

normal_2.jpg

normal_3.jpg

normal_4.jpg

Love the truck bro for not being an SS looks very clean one thing I would do is powder coat the front bumper the chrome to Red like the rest of the truck just the chrome only leave the black plastic it would look bad !! But looking good!!

in time, thinking about posting on craigslist and see if someone w/ a W/T wants to trade my chrome for their grey paintable.......then i would have to paint my mirror caps too, dont want them to stand out like a sore thumb

i want it to look something like this when I get it painted

tahoe.jpg

cheers.gif

awesome, what side of town are you on? I live off of Summerlin and Town Center, work off Durango and 215......occasionally have to run down to the GV/Henderson area

Silverado ranch somewhat close to eastern and silverado. I think I have seen you in hendertucky.

Silverado ranch somewhat close to eastern and silverado. I think I have seen you in hendertucky.

lol, hendertucky, my mom lives off 215 and Windmill, dad is @ Green Valley and Warm Springs.......only time i ever go to old Henderson is to see my grandma off 95 and Boulder Hwy

might be trying to get a Vegas meet going for some guys to just meet up and shoot the shit if your interested

lol, hendertucky, my mom lives off 215 and Windmill, dad is @ Green Valley and Warm Springs.......only time i ever go to old Henderson is to see my grandma off 95 and Boulder Hwy

might be trying to get a Vegas meet going for some guys to just meet up and shoot the shit if your interested

Sounds good. I am working on a typhoon right now for a customer and tomorrow gotta go work on a nbs truck over at my buddy's in old henderson but I am usually around.

any mods to the engine? ive got an 01 and its currently getting painted right now i got the ss bumper cover for the front and a roll pan for the back just like yours gonna clean it out all black no moldings trying to make a cousin for the ss lol

only mods to the engine are a drop in K&N, shorty JBA headers and the FLowmaster..........new intake soon and going to replace the FM w/ a Magnaflow, tired of the drone @ highway speeds

trans was rebuilt in January w/ a Vette servo, shift kit.....my uncle built so it's basically indestructable, but we all know how weak these 4l60e's are...........but I must say I love hearing the tires chirp @ 5500rpm @ WOT going from 1st to 2nd

anyone got any leads on an HD hood? pref. black or red

only mods to the engine are a drop in K&N, shorty JBA headers and the FLowmaster..........new intake soon and going to replace the FM w/ a Magnaflow, tired of the drone @ highway speeds

trans was rebuilt in January w/ a Vette servo, shift kit.....my uncle built so it's basically indestructable, but we all know how weak these 4l60e's are...........but I must say I love hearing the tires chirp @ 5500rpm @ WOT going from 1st to 2nd

anyone got any leads on an HD hood? pref. black or red

I will tell my buddy at the bodyshop to watch for an HD hood.

Yep you need to loose that blowfaster. Get some long tubes and a nice exhaust setup going and a tune and it will be nice. Mine doesn't drone on the highway it just sounds like your windows are going to blow out when I pass yourolleyes.gif

I will tell my buddy at the bodyshop to watch for an HD hood.

Yep you need to loose that blowfaster. Get some long tubes and a nice exhaust setup going and a tune and it will be nice. Mine doesn't drone on the highway it just sounds like your windows are going to blow out when I pass yourolleyes.gif

thanks for the lookout on the HD hood, I almost had one a few years ago, my buddy was a salesman @ a dealer and he had a red HD come in, I asked if I could test drive it after work one day, got off work to go "test drive" it and it sold that day.....I want to find a red one so i wouldnt have to worry about paint right now, but would settle for black, leave it and just paint the sides and front red so it looks like a giant black stripe on the hood

i really wanted LT's but I got a killer deal on these and @ the time I couldnt afford to tune the truck so I wasnt throwing codes, registration came a few weeks later, might see what kind of deal i can find

right now my main goal is to get my damn drop on, and possibly find someone to swap me front bumpers so i can paint one, I know the Tahoe chin spoiler isnt going to last long once its dropped because it see's its fair share of abuse now