Woodward 2010

quickmedic1

I am looking to get the guys out thursday the 19th. I am going to say meet at the autozone, it has a big lot in the back to meet and then we could hit woodward for a few laps.

I wont be out till 8pm :(

You talking about the Autozone near woodward and 12 mile? I should be able to get there.

Heading up Friday morning in the Camaro

John, is your cell phone # the same from a couple years ago?

Yes it is the same. I work thursday night and am leaving Fri am. I should be in town noon or so. Give me a call. Not sure where I will be on sat.

I'll be there in my Impala SS.

I haven't missed one yet!

Are you still parking with the Impala club near pontiac? Not sure where I am parking Sat. Probably just get there 6ish and find someplace near 11-12 mile. Be in the SSS.

Anyone wanna meet up along the way message me your number.

Ok Guys, pending a natural disaster, I am going to be on woodward at 6:30pm. The guy from Monroe who bought my truck wants to meet up as well. So thats two of us. DetJoe said he can get out around 8. Let's pick a place to meet up and roll with it. Still want to meet Thursday at the Autozone for a couple of trips around?

Are you still parking with the Impala club near pontiac? Not sure where I am parking Sat. Probably just get there 6ish and find someplace near 11-12 mile. Be in the SSS.

Anyone wanna meet up along the way message me your number.

This year on Friday & Saturday I'll be with some of the guys from Yellowbullet.com. They rented a lot in Pontiac on the south end of the Woodward loop on the southbound side.

Where exactly is the Autozone on Woodward with the big lot?

There's an O'Reilly's (former Murray's) at Woodward & 11 1/2 mile on the east side with a large parking lot in the rear.

Could that be the one?

Yeah, pretty sure that's it. I kept thinking that it wasn't an Autozone but deferred to other peoples memory. Place is on a corner (or very close) with a large parking lot behind it and some parking on the south side. I'll know it when I see it.