Crazy 10 Days Since I Got Home

smoothdime

Well I got home from my 4th deployment last sunday. On top of getting to see all my family again, I had bought mikes (gasemall) last SSS. So I got to see it for the first time. I will say pictures don't do these trucks justice. With all the little mods to this truck it is nothing short of a head turner and I'm surprised i haven't got a ticket yet pepsicheer.gif . Along with getting my truck, my wife got a 05' tahoe after her wreck in may. This thing rides like a caddy! I was lucky to deploy with one of my very good friends and he spent about $6500 on his truck so we came home to a pile of parts for his 05' 2500HD. It started with Amp power steps, cognito 7-9" lift, and 18" KMC Revolvers on 35" trail grapplers along with a few odds and ends. this all went down last weekend. Then today my wifes boss had me install his 2.5/2" ready lift leveling kit on his 08' superduty. this weekend me and my wife are having our actual wedding ceremony since we never had one 4 years ago. all in all its been non stop since i got off the plane. I cant wait to get wrenching on the SSS and my s10. hope everyone is doing well and having as much fun driving their SSS's as I amdbanana.gif . gary

post-15646-128157340946_thumb.jpg

post-15646-128157346919_thumb.jpg

post-15646-128157355156_thumb.jpg

post-15646-128157358981_thumb.jpg

Edited by smoothdime (see edit history)