New Member, Originally From Houston, In San Angelo Tx.

jtmarine02

Yo whats up everyone? So I joined the website a while back but never fully signed in or created my profile... I bought my 04 SSS back in December 2007, its the Arrival blue color and it came with 47,000 miles. I bought it from CarMax after my last non-SS silverado was totalled. My SSS was actually the truck I wanted back when I bought the previous one. But enough of that, I had the engine and drivetrain bone stock until this past weekend when a fellow SSS owner sold me his entire exhaust setup and his cold air intake! Man I just found out how SSS owners takecare of eachother! Which was what prompted me to finish my account creation on this website. I'm looking foward to getting help and helping out fellow SSS members and owners! As for what Ive done to my truck here it goes: BAER big break upgrade all around, Pacesetter Longtube headers, Borla XR-1 muffler, 3.5" custom exhaust piping, Voolant Cold Air intake, MSD 8.5mm Plug wires, 10000K HID light kit, Kenwood double-din touch screen navigation stereo, (2) 12" JL audio subs with 500 watt JL amp, ARE tonneau cover and Rhino liner (Paint matched). The next thing on my to do list is a Performance tune. But there's so many to choose from that I need guidence or a recommendation...? I travel to Houston, Austin and San Antonio quite a bit so if there are tuners ya'll recommend that are in those cities please let me know... I'll be posting pictures up of my SSS shortly.

welcome to the site cheers.gif i live in H TOWN

Cool, I was born and raised on the Southeastern side of H-town. Left it to join the Marines back in 2002 and have only gone back to visit and not moved back since. What part do you live in?

• 2 weeks later...