What To Do Next...?

jtmarine02

Hey guys, I just started modifying my 04 SSS and am stuck needing advice on what to do next. Ive installed a Voolant cold air intake system, Pacesetter Longtube headers, deleted my Cat's, installed a Borla XR-1 muffler, and installed 3.5" exhaust piping throughout. Other than those upgrades and a Baer decelarotor upgrade I'm stuck on what to do next. I was thinking in going with a Wheatley Street tune since I'm in Texas, but other than that what do you recommend I do to get my truck up to speed? I was told a Wide band was also a good Idea but I dont know what that is or what it does...? only thing I think I know about the wide band is that it gets installed in the 3rd connection on my exhaust, in the port similar to my (2) O2 sensors. Any suggestions????

iamwithstupid.gifsquintnoeswerdrun.gifthank you for the compliment....im just now installing my blower and just ordered a wide band like its been said u shouldnt need one just yet spend the money elsewhere and dont worry u will be ready for a w\b soon enough Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)