Superchips 04-05 Programmer

Brad04ss

I am selling a like new superchips power programmer tha is VIN# unlocked so it can be used on somebody elses truck since i am done with it. It is a great tuner for someone that wants to play around with their truck. I took it off to have a custom tune from a local shop done and dont need it any more it comes with both the tuning and code reader booklets, the cable and turner, 2 stickers all in the oringanl box im looking to get 300.00 obo with free shipping. Please let me know guys i need the money to buy a rollpan. ,

Edited by Brad04ss (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

I am selling a like new superchips power programmer tha is VIN# unlocked so it can be used on somebody elses truck since i am done with it. It is a great tuner for someone that wants to play around with their truck. I took it off to have a custom tune from a local shop done and dont need it any more it comes with both the tuning and code reader booklets, the cable and turner, 2 stickers all in the oringanl box im looking to get 300.00 obo with free shipping. Please let me know guys i need the money to buy a rollpan. ,

[/quot

Do you still have programmer? If so what's the lowest you will take?