Selling Bumper Covers, Interior Door Panels Ect.

gmcsierragt

Have a few things lying around to sell off

1. Front Bumper Cover, Is in decent shape, does have a scuff on the passengers side corner. $150.00

2. Rear Bumper Cover, Is in decent shape, does have small tear on drivers side botton. $125.00

3. Drivers & Passenger Side Front Interior Door Panel out of SSS, both are in great condition $100.00 for the pair

4. Drivers & Passengers Side Front Window Motor & Regulator, Replaced mine because they went up a little slow, new ones werent really any faster. $85.00 for the pair

5. Full set of Stock Headlights and Turn Signal Lamps, Has some pitting $75.00

6. Stock SSS Transmission Cooler $50.00

Also considering selling my Foose 22"s with Kumho Tires with Plenty of treadabout 75%, on them, Also considering selling my Stock Silver SSS 20"s with Toyo Proxies with Plenty of tread about 75% have pics of everything but could only attach a few photos to this advert.

Have paypal, prices do not include shipping. If you want something pm me or email me [email protected]

Edited by gmcsierragt (see edit history)

Have a few things lying around to sell off

1. Front Bumper Cover, Is in decent shape, does have a scuff on the passengers side corner. $150.00

2. Rear Bumper Cover, Is in decent shape, does have small tear on drivers side botton. $125.00

3. Drivers & Passenger Side Front Interior Door Panel out of SSS, both are in great condition $100.00 for the pair

4. Drivers & Passengers Side Front Window Motor & Regulator, Replaced mine because they went up a little slow, new ones werent really any faster. $85.00 for the pair

5. Full set of Stock Headlights and Turn Signal Lamps, Has some pitting $75.00

6. Stock SSS Transmission Cooler $50.00

Also considering selling my Foose 22"s with Kumho Tires with Plenty of treadabout 75%, on them, Also considering selling my Stock Silver SSS 20"s with Toyo Proxies with Plenty of tread about 75% have pics of everything but could only attach a few photos to this advert.

Have paypal, prices do not include shipping. If you want something pm me or email me [email protected]