Anyone?

I have written this in 2 other sections in our forums and no one seems to want to help or know so im gonna ask here. Will 03 20inch oem ss center caps fit 20inch 03 tahoe wheels if u have any info plz let me know im tired of looking at the gold chevy symbol in the middle looks nasty on my black ss. When i got my ss from the stealership it had 20inch tahoe wheels on it and i didnt realize the 2 were diffrent, ya my bad but plz help.

I have written this in 2 other sections in our forums and no one seems to want to help or know so im gonna ask here. Will 03 20inch oem ss center caps fit 20inch 03 tahoe wheels if u have any info plz let me know im tired of looking at the gold chevy symbol in the middle looks nasty on my black ss. When i got my ss from the stealership it had 20inch tahoe wheels on it and i didnt realize the 2 were diffrent, ya my bad but plz help.

the caps r made for the specific rim...my guess is that they would fit generally but u will be able to tell as the rim is different maybe by one for a test fit

you have access to that wheel? if so take some measurements and then someone here can measure theirs. by comparing the measurements, you should be able to find out. there should be two measurements to get...the outer and inner circles. that would be the best way to find out, rather than just asking a general "yes/no" question.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170528099727&crlp=1_263602_263622&ff4=263602_263622&viewitem=&guid=41591bed12a0a02683822f12fff812a0&rvr_id=127847398246&ua=%3F*I7&itemid=170528099727

Quick search on ebay. Here you go.

I can tell you just by looking at the wheels that the centercaps will not fit, and even if they did the finish would be so far off that it would look worse.