Lq9 Engine Mods?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can give me some info on a LQ9 engine.

I was thinking about buying a trans am with a LQ9 engine installed but I have no idea how the engine will work with the mods that are done to the engine. Here is a list of what is done to the engine.

6.0L LQ9 ENGINE OUT OF A 2005 ESCALADE .PLUS THIS 1 HAS XS LONG TUBE HEADERS,F-13 CAM,PORTED POLISHED AND MILLED 317 HEADS,MELLING LS6 HV OIL PUMP,LS6 INTAKE,COMP CAM HARDENED PUSHRODS,HYPERTECH 160 POWERSTAT.POWERBOND 25 % UNDERDRIVE CRANK PULLEY.

If anyone can give me any info it would be great.

Thanks.

If you want to know if it will be reliable, that depends on who did the work, new or used parts, mileage, and how bad it was beat. Also might want to see about the tuning, and trans work.

That sounds like a good setup in the car. There are guys that have over 200k on these LQ9's that have work done to them.

Go over to LS1tech.com and ask around or look around there. Alot of those guys have or are in the process of building 6.0L LQ4-9 motors.

If you want to know if it will be reliable, that depends on who did the work, new or used parts, mileage, and how bad it was beat. Also might want to see about the tuning, and trans work.

That sounds like a good setup in the car. There are guys that have over 200k on these LQ9's that have work done to them.

Go over to LS1tech.com and ask around or look around there. Alot of those guys have or are in the process of building 6.0L LQ4-9 motors.

He said the engine was just rebuilt with these parts, but he hadn't had it on the dyno yet. How much HP do you think this engine would make with a good tune?