Need A Tune In Kansas City Please Help

therealtom88

there are a few AWD dynos in Kansas City, but none of them are big enough to handle one of these trucks. Blackbear, Wheatley, and Zippy are dead nuts on with mail order tunes. Take your pick and save money. They also offer free retunes.

Side note: Are you coming to the mini get-together a week from this coming Thurs? link http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65475&pid=736972&st=0entry736972

Shaun

well i cant have my truck sittin that long so id like to take it some where it can be done that day. Ive heard their was some places in KC but thats it no names or anything.

As far as the get together ill try and plan on it.

with the mail order tunes your truck wont be down at all. they mail you a flashed PCM and you send them back your stock one. no down time. you can even opt to keep your stock PCM for a small fee. gary

with the mail order tunes your truck wont be down at all. they mail you a flashed PCM and you send them back your stock one. no down time. you can even opt to keep your stock PCM for a small fee. gary

this

Blackbear, Wheatley, and Zippy are dead nuts on with mail order tunes. Take your pick and save money. They also offer free retunes.

and this

oh i thought i had to send mine to them, i have tried several times to get ahold of wheatley and blackbear over the phone left messages and everything never got an answer or a call back. So how do i contact this zippy guy?

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64816&st=0&p=731763&fromsearch=1entry731763

oh i thought i had to send mine to them, i have tried several times to get ahold of wheatley and blackbear over the phone left messages and everything never got an answer or a call back. So how do i contact this zippy guy?

If you've emailed me, you've definitely received a response, unless you're emailing over and over again which bumps your conversation to the bottom each time. What is your email address?

• 1 month later...