Would This Help Any?

JAKd-UP

I have a magnaflow muffler on mine. Was on it when I bought it. Sounds alright but the drone is killing me. Right now I dumped it before the axle with turndowns but before that it was coming out the back. Either way didn't matter...still had tons of drone. Before I order a new muffler I was wondering if an X-pipe would help me out any. Been looking at the Flo-Pro 2504 but thought I would try something else before I go through all of the changing over. Thanks!

wat size magnaflow, go with a 22" magnaflow tru x, i put that on it has no drone.

I'll have to measure to see what I have. I knwo some say an X-pipe quiets things down and others say it makes it worse. So figured I would ask since most people on here complain about drone.

I have 2.5 in all the way back with a Magnaflow X-pipe then into 2 Magnaflow round muflers then exits out the side of the end of the cab. I just got this finished yesterday and I dont hardly have much drone at all. The internal res isnt too bad either.