Shocks Wrong?

blueracer

post-19425-128266598975_thumb.jpgI recently dropped my 04 z71 with 2" drop spindles and drop hangers and shackles. I purchased belltech nitro shocks 8521's and 8510's. A bit ago I was in the process of changing my rear shocks and they are an inch or so to short. From everything I have looked up they are the correct shocks. the truck does have the stock blocks in the rear still but my ride height is level so I dont think I need to be worried to much. What am I doing wrong and what do I need? Thanks in advance guys!

post-19425-128266598975_thumb.jpgI recently dropped my 04 z71 with 2" drop spindles and drop hangers and shackles. I purchased belltech nitro shocks 8521's and 8510's. A bit ago I was in the process of changing my rear shocks and they are an inch or so to short. From everything I have looked up they are the correct shocks. the truck does have the stock blocks in the rear still but my ride height is level so I dont think I need to be worried to much. What am I doing wrong and what do I need? Thanks in advance guys!

wrong 8510 is what I use on 6 inch kits on customers sss.

For the kit your running in rear you need the 8504. honeslty ditch the nitro 2s the street performance shocks are much better.

righton...i should have just gone through you like planned..il see if I can return the shocks and then il get with you on street performance shocks man..appreciate it and il continue to drown in my own stupidity haha