Two 20' Silverado Ss Stock Chrome Rims

bruds

**the rims are similar in style to those in the picture but not exact**

I have two Chrome 20" SS Stock Rims for sale I had my other two stolen off my truck They are SS stock rims off a 2005 Silverado SS truck Mint condition , no scratched or scuffs The rims come with 2 chrome plated center caps with the Chevy logo on them. 12 lug nuts will also be included these will fit any Chevrolet truck Please contact if you are interested

post-20947-128277316745_thumb.jpg

**the rims are similar in style to those in the picture but not exact**

I have two Chrome 20" SS Stock Rims for sale I had my other two stolen off my truck They are SS stock rims off a 2005 Silverado SS truck Mint condition , no scratched or scuffs The rims come with 2 chrome plated center caps with the Chevy logo on them. 12 lug nuts will also be included these will fit any Chevrolet truck Please contact if you are interested

How much shipped to 24095? Tires?

Thanks.

im asking this because when i tried getting rims to replace my stolen rims they were $2495 per rim

center caps weree $300 each

how does that work?

So your say all together for 4 rims 9,980 and 1,200 for four center caps!!!!! Umm ripped off. 2,495 a rim not 249.50 per rim. Center caps 300. WOW wouldn't even have bought them

Were did you buy all of this from..

freak3.gif

Come on guys, he has 12 lug nuts that go as well. $100 per lug nut sounds fair right? LOL seriously though youll do good to get $600 for only two wheels. Ive sold 3 sets of stock chrome wheels oem with center caps and used tires for $1000/set.

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

i didnt buy them at that price they came stock on my truck

i did get $5500 payout from insurance for those 2 rims + centercaps + lug nuts being stolen . so its no joke

thats with them taking off a certain % for themselves.

all chevy dealerships in my city quoted me out a the same price. ill try selling them around my city and if not i will put them back on this site .

im asking this because when i tried getting rims to replace my stolen rims they were $2495 per rim

center caps weree $300 each

how does that work?

wow, $300 for 1 center cap, when my center caps got stolen (all four of them) my insurance paid the Stealership $180 per center cap