Ebc Sport Rotors?

silverss05

Is anyone running the EBC sport rotors or greenstuff 7000 brake pads? If so how are they?

Also does anyone have the p/n for the Earl's brake line kit?

Thanks for the help.

Is this the right part number for Earl's brake lines for AWD: EAR-28A640ERL

Edited by silverss05 (see edit history)

Is this the right part number for Earl's brake lines for AWD: EAR-28A640ERL

Yes, that is the correct part # for the lines. The EBC Sport Rotors and 7000 Series pads are a great combo, very low dust and a very firm pedal with almost no fade. I had a caliper freeze and destroy that rotor and pad combo, so I replaced them with the EBC USR slotted rotors and 6000 series pads this time, and they are just as good, you may want to look into these as well.....

Yes, that is the correct part # for the lines. The EBC Sport Rotors and 7000 Series pads are a great combo, very low dust and a very firm pedal with almost no fade. I had a caliper freeze and destroy that rotor and pad combo, so I replaced them with the EBC USR slotted rotors and 6000 series pads this time, and they are just as good, you may want to look into these as well.....

Alright cool. Thanks for the help. Autoanything delivered my rotors already and I just ordered them yesterday. Time to order the brake lines.

Jason

Alright cool. Thanks for the help. Autoanything delivered my rotors already and I just ordered them yesterday. Time to order the brake lines.

Jason

When it comes to the Earl's Lines beware of the zinc washers in the kit !!! They will decompose in salty or wet and salty environments. You may want to get some 10cent copper crush washers and avoid the problem from the start.

Good Luck

When it comes to the Earl's Lines beware of the zinc washers in the kit !!! They will decompose in salty or wet and salty environments. You may want to get some 10cent copper crush washers and avoid the problem from the start.

Good Luck

I shouldn't have to worry about the salt where I live. No snow or anything like that.

• 2 weeks later...