Help To Choose Air Intake

ser13ant

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm this is the for sale thread. Learn to read english.

idiot.gif Its his 9th post, ease up tough guy. How about you contribute to the post and leave the moderating to the admins. Anyways tho I have an 06 myself and I like the KN 57 Series that I have. Good luck with whatever you decide. Also check out the CAI WARS thread. cheers.gif

Wow seriously....some of ya get butt hurt way to easily on here.

because some of us have been on here for years just to sit back and let someone get bitched at by a member with under a hundred posts. its not ur job so dont tell ppl what to do.

and as far as intake, it really doesnt matter. i have a k&n and my buddy has the autozone spectre kit and i like his more... also half the price

Don't think I really asked for your opinion. But thanks for sharing. As to the retarded **** who started this thread....keep sending me messages you illiterate inbred. None of them make any sense whatsoever and your giving me a good laugh as I try to figure out what the hell your saying.

As far as intakes...don't bother with one. I hear adding a spoiler and some fender vents adds 50hp. That should be right up your alley.

LOL! This dude keeps sending me pictures of dicks and naked guys and keeps calling ME gay. It's pretty hilarious. The he said he was at my house doing my dishes. Thanks man...seriously. I've gotten more laughs off your messages than I've gotten in awhile.

LOL! This dude keeps sending me pictures of dicks and naked guys and keeps calling ME gay. It's pretty hilarious. The he said he was at my house doing my dishes. Thanks man...seriously. I've gotten more laughs off your messages than I've gotten in awhile.

really you have a ss I do not see any pictures of your truck? crazy.gifpost-20934-128292209464_thumb.jpg