Help To Choose Air Intake

ser13ant

Won't be until I'm finished with it either. But you don't need to worry about that. You just enjoy your stock SS that looks the same as all the other ones.

yes i know you need to work hard because the ss is expense ,how much money you need ? i have some extra bucks in my pocket.

post-20934-128292382089_thumb.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You save those extra bucks for those English lessons you need. Oh wait a sec...I probably lost you. You save extra bucks English lesson. There that better?

ah ha ha ha ha i want to learn chinese can i use the money ,or i can send you via paypal for your monthly payment ?

because some of us have been on here for years just to sit back and let someone get bitched at by a member with under a hundred posts. its not ur job so dont tell ppl what to do.

and as far as intake, it really doesnt matter. i have a k&n and my buddy has the autozone spectre kit and i like his more... also half the price

Hey sorry to bother man, can I ask why you like the autozone intake better?

I have K&N but the only down fall is it gets dirty Hella quick! And recharging takes a lil while (process) but performes great no doubt

Good luck bro!!

Get the DryCharger water repellent sleeve to go over the element, it keeps alot of the big particles out of the filter. K&N gets my vote too.....

Won't be until I'm finished with it either. But you don't need to worry about that. You just enjoy your stock SS that looks the same as all the other ones.

dude seriously take that attitude to another forum. the guy made a mistake and placed his post in the wrong spot. I guess you never Effed up... :chill:

I have a K&n 77 serious and like it. I here the one with the plastic tube is the best of all the CAI.