Cladding Falling Off

DreamSS

The cladding on my passenger side door is starting to come loose and come off. what do you guys use to put it back on and where can I get it? I am sure it has to be some kind of weather resistant double sided tape right? Thanks

you can use 3m double sided tape, I just had to do this with my driver side door where the cladding loosened up and when i opened the door in folded back half the cladding. Somehow I was able to work the slight crease out before re-doing it.

I just took care of my pass door cladding again. Last year my pass door cladding started to come off, so my buddy and I used his pinstripe remover (a pneumatic eraser) to remove the old double sided tape, and applied new 3M double sided tape. Well last month it decided to pull away again, so I went and got some 3M super strength emblem adhesive. I did this lastnight and the tape (painters tape) that I used let it move while it was drying. So it is attached really good for now but it's not right where I wanted it.

I got that emblem adhesive from O'reileys too.