Wtt Blue Led Ss Cluster For Stock Ss Cluster

kevinthegreat

just like the post states, i want to trade my ss cluster which has a blue led conversion and new motors for a cluster with stock lighting in it. everything works great and its in perfect condition. i want the cluster i trade for to be in the same condition and everything working. pm me if interested and i can send pics if needed. thanks for looking

not 100% on this one, but i think all of the info is stored in the computer and not the cluster. if im wrong, someone please say something

the info is stored in the cluster found this out when they replaced mine at the dealer recently

the heads up display will not work untill you get it programmed to your truck just so you guys know , it will be blank. i know because when i did LED conversions for people i plug there clusters into my truck to make sure they are functioning properly b4 i ship them out.

the heads up display will not work untill you get it programmed to your truck just so you guys know , it will be blank. i know because when i did LED conversions for people i plug there clusters into my truck to make sure they are functioning properly b4 i ship them out.

how much you charge to do the LED swap?? Might be interested if i am able to store my truck this winter??