Just Bought My Ss

FLchev

I've wanted a black silverado ss since they first came out, but working at a diner through college couldn't really justify the payments. Just started working my new job for about a month now and well you guessed it payed my local chevrolet dealer a visit. Found a 2006 Silverado Intimidator SS Black/Black, with just 21k miles on it in perfect condition. Went out and bought a car cover for it in put it in the garage. I've been searching on the net for sites dedicated to silverado ss performance mods, I want to do the norms cams, heads, springs, long tube headers, cat back, stall converter. If anyone has good suggestions in regards to the whole mods scene I'd like to get working on that for sure.

- Andy

Edited by FLchev (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

welcome man, if your serious about modding and have some decent change to mod it fast, i would first dump the money into a nice stall somewhere in the 2800 to 3200. circle d is my preference but theres lots of other brands. and while you have that done you might as well get into the tranny and upgrade that so its strong enough to hold up to the extra power you plan to add to it. shift kit , servo etc. are good things to start with. from there you can order your cam of choice but make sure you have full exhaust work done with long tubes and a good flowing muffler before you do the cam install. if you do this all at once then youll just need one tune at the end of it all from a vendor on here wheatley or blackbear are great tuners. but if you do individual mods along the way like most do dont forget to retune after each one is done.

congrats on the truck

alex.