Wheel Width And The Nv149

I am still finalizing all the items on my list to start my AWD classic truck build and one thing has been bugging me (besides the chevy front wms to wms measurement noone on the net seems to have) and its tire size.

I know from all my research you dont want to run 2 different height tires on an AWD truck like the SSS but does width matter? I wont know till I actually get the body on but I might want to or have to run a slightly narrower (not skinneys) front tires than the rears to get the look I want and still be able to make turns so will this hurt anything?

I hope it all works out so that I can just run the same tires all around but its too early to tell right now and I dont want tear up the viscous coupler in the nv149 just because my front tires are narrower than the rears.

thanks for the help.

Randy

width doesent matter just have to keep the overall diameter even

i was considering going with a staggered wheel tire setup but the problem is finding two different sized tires to be almost the same on diameter.

i did find some but it was only 22's and the diff between the two was less than 1/4 inch so i would have given it shot .

but i want to go with the 24's and the 405 rear tire but there isnt a tire close with same diamter as the 405 tire not to mention not the same brand ( pirelli is the only 405/25/24 tire available as of now )