Do Not Play With A Air Bag

RockHead

What a piece of trash those guys are.

I don't know if they're stupid or a group of sadists. That's such a violent impact, I'm sure he broke his spine. That was an intentional head on collision in reverse. Acceleration like that is not safe at all. Hitting the floor was the least of that guys worries, the damage was already done. I'm sure his head and neck got messed up as well. Being that a human head is about 10lbs he could have broken his neck being so top heavy.

If my friends had done that to me, I would honestly hurt them as if they were strangers.

Guaranteed it was a homeless guy they paid off with that bottle. Hope they all burn.

I've seen vids of people getting pranked with airbags and this one was WAY more violent because there was two airbags. If you watch you can see when it goes off there was one right under him and another one under that tire also. Definately broke something and will not be right ever again...someone does that to me they better kill me...