Drop ?S

rocker21

i was thinking about dropping my truck i have a few ?s tho i am also thinking about doing 22 in wheels what tire size would i need and what drop to make it work with out rubbing. how much do these kits usually go for and i was also wondering how much of a pain they are to put on because i get lots of snow where i live and i would prolly be taking it off for the winter and then putting it back on in the spring or will this not work???? also i am thinking about buying a wakeboard boat this next spring and will need to be able to tow that to the lake let me know what you guys think THANKS and sorry for the novel lol

You can do a 2/4 and run stock tires whit no problems (maybe just alittle rub at full lock but nothing noticible) plus whit that drop you will still have plenty of clearance and no need to take it off during the winter. You can also add helper bags to tow.

i was thinking about dropping my truck i have a few ?s tho i am also thinking about doing 22 in wheels what tire size would i need and what drop to make it work with out rubbing. how much do these kits usually go for and i was also wondering how much of a pain they are to put on because i get lots of snow where i live and i would prolly be taking it off for the winter and then putting it back on in the spring or will this not work???? also i am thinking about buying a wakeboard boat this next spring and will need to be able to tow that to the lake let me know what you guys think THANKS and sorry for the novel lol

ive done tons of them and i would do a djm 3/4 drop kit and you can tow fine wiht that

22x9.5 with 35mm offset 285 40 22 is what i put on my customers trucks with that drop.

the djm kit honestly i like better 3/4 drop truck sits even and overall cost is cheaper. the spindles 90 percent of the trucks align but 10 dont so you need to get a camber kit in front and ends up costing more than the djm 3 inch a arms plus you lose turning radius and only a 2 inch drop.

out of all the trucks ive done over the past 8 years on the sss design id say 80 percent have been the djm 3/4 kit rest is the spindles/rear shackles hangers kit.

just do 3/4 and call it good.