My Project

70chevy03ss

So here is my project. It's a 1970 chevelle that I have had since I graduated back in 2000. I drove the car for a while with a 305 that was supposed to be a 350. Once the 305 crapped the bed in went a 350 from jasper motors.. Soon after that I bought a "BUILT" 671 Weiand blower for it off of a friend. That went on as well as a nitrous cam and a bunch of other goodies.. Then 2 years ago I traded the running 350 minus the blower for a worked over 468 BBC.. At the same time I ripped ALL of the wiring out and bought a painless wiring harness and also stripped the old paint off.. Well, the car has been sitting ever since due to no money, and getting fed up with wiring. It SUCKS!!!!!!! Also people never seem to want to help me out.. No big deal but I want this thing to run. I need to do some burn outs with it... Well today I rolled it out and did some much needed cleaning and organization. Enjoy.

I got the recovered interior back a few weeks ago. And I also started to put the exhaust up.. Hooker long tubes and full 3 inch exhaust. I will also install the doug exhaust cutout that I bought also..

Oh and one more thing. If any body wants or is willing to help PLEASE PLEASE don't hesitate to ask.. Every and ALL help would be helpful.. I can supply food and drinks and whatever..cheers.gif

post-12300-128424922657_thumb.jpg

post-12300-128424923767_thumb.jpg

post-12300-12842492468_thumb.jpg

post-12300-128424925627_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

hey id be happy to hellp...help push it on a trailer and drive it to my home..lol...look really nice sittin next to my 69 camaro..70 chevelle is diffently my next fav ride...i know its hard to keep motivated..i bought my camaro in 2000 also..and as been redone just as many times...but its a sickness we cant leave anything alone..lol.. sweet ride..wish i could help