Truck Got Hit

8 UR HMI

well long story short, my roommate backed into my truck last night after i got through saying dont back straight up. our driveway is at an angle and so my truck was. he drives an f250 turbo diesel with a ranchhand rear bumper so a lot of weight + that = scratched rear cladding and bumper.

on another note, i had a tire go flat so i had to go get a new one. what do u know, they dont have my tire in stock so i had to BUY a yokohama for 184 bucks, order my 2 other tires and since i dont have a spare i bought a liquid metal black 22" for 75 bucks. they wouldnt take the yoko back so i had a brand new tire for no reason.

and on top of that, i heard a loud hum from the from of the truck, took it to the shop, driverside hub assembly was bad. so my total for tires + rim was $826, and then hub assem plus ball joint, shock and labor was $634. cant wait to see what needs to be done to my cladding. its plastic as all of you know so it cant be BUFFED out, so its gonna need to be re-painted. and my bumper is off center and missing paint as well.

here are some pictures.

photo1.jpg

photo3-1-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

and this is my spare which they didnt even give me the center cap (bullshit)

photo4-1-2.jpgPS..... HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang it Bob. That sucks. Hope it all goes well getting it fixed!

And I think I would have a little talk with my buddy!takealook.gif All my friends, I have even trained them when they close the door they push on the handles, not on the door itself....lol easier to keep clean.

Question....why isnt your roommates insurance paying for the damage? Just curious....

i didnt say he wasnt. im gonna talk to him when his girlfriend goes back home today and see i he wants to write me a check or get his insurance handled.. since my bumper is hanging by a thread, literally, its gonna need to be replaced or have something else.. im thinking bser roll pan if i can find one cheap or what not