Projector Headlamps

cjgalle30

Hey everyone i got a question about some projector headlamps we just picked up a suppercharged 03 Yukon Denali XL

loaded to the max the only thing is the HIDS look like Sh*it the previous owner must of picked the cheapest ones possible

I havent even got around to getting them in my SS yet so not quit sure what to get or where to get them. I figured why take

a guess on buying a new pair with out asking all the pros out there first.

Thanks

I just got it the other day havent got around to posting pix yet I think its pretty Bad ass

I speak from experience. You get what you pay for.

I bought a set of ebay projectors (Sonar Manufacturer). They didn't come with instuctions and needed resistors wired in series to prevent halo (BMW ring) damage.They had a projector in the center, a halo ring around that and LED's on the corners. If those are the ones you're looking at, avoid them. They looked bad butt on the truck but were horrid to drive with. There was this line on the road that went from lit to pitch black, with no graduation. Very very difficult to see.

I have projectors off an Infinity FX45 on my motorcycle and they KICK ASS! I have 55w DDM tuning HIDS in them and I can honestly say that they are the brightest I have ever seen. Its possible that you just have cheap projectors, but I would start with the HIDs first. Heres a pic

001%20%282%29.JPG

002.PNG

006.JPG