Wiring Harness For Bose Radio

rrogm2000

thats actually a pretty cheap price for that unit, just stay away from Axxes, units, they are junk. I been through three of them now and still have issues with it. On hot days it fluctuates the radio volume up and down when I hit bumps, sometimes theres engine wine and other times there is not (my grounds are solid and system is ran on opposite sides), the RCA wires for the harness are extremely thin and tend to tear, IMO JUNK!

I just found a AWESOME price for the Alpine IXA407 near me at a local dealer, but whats holding me from buying it is the adaptors needed to keep the Bose system active (including the sub) and the steering wheel controls. They are a PAC dealer and were trying to sell me the PAC GM with Bose adaptor but some kind of universal steering wheel controller, seeing what you guys are using and how do you like them.

• 2 years later...

Looking at getting a pioneer AVH-P1400 just have not found the right wiring harness yet. The PAC ones on ebay say not compatible with the SS . Not sure if ebay is just wrong or it actually doesn't work for the ss (not sure why it wouldn't). Just wondering if anyone knows about them not working with the SS?

Get the GMOS-04 harness. You can get them for half of what they normally are which is like $160.. It will allow you to retain the stock door chime, onstar, bose etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Metra-2000-2007-Chevrolet-Oldsmobile-Interface/dp/B002YXY28W/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1353747159&sr=1-3&keywords=gmos-04

This is the exact one I have...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/METRA-GMOS-04-00-UP-GM-ONSTAR-INTERFACE-AMPLIFIED-SYSTE-/150629307793?pt=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item231234d591&vxp=mtr

• 2 weeks later...