2004 Sss For Sale In New Braunfels, Tx

hardyss

besides that is looks clean and %100 stock a ok price seems good.

yeah they said they would take the lower price that i offered and i have a 02 camaro ss that im trying to sell first just hardly any bites makes me feel like im asking too much but its in great condition plus a 6-speed so idk just gotta see how it goes. im gonna miss the maro its been great to me but i really am digging the silverado ss look right now. i would ask if you would recommend getting a Sss but i kinda already have a feeling what the answer is gonna be

thats a good deal as is, not an amazing deal but good. if they will take ur lower offer, make it down there and offer them even less and if they say no pay what they told u. if i was back home i could go take a look at it for u but im in college station til a week from tomorrow..... clean looking truck though,

thats a good deal as is, not an amazing deal but good. if they will take ur lower offer, make it down there and offer them even less and if they say no pay what they told u. if i was back home i could go take a look at it for u but im in college station til a week from tomorrow..... clean looking truck though,

thanks man i wish i had relatives down there to check it out but it does look clean ....no matter what im getting me a Sss!!! hopefully itll meet all my expectations