Keep My Brother Firefighters In Your Prayers

RockHead

Coatesville fire Copany was called out for a Apartment fire last night . There was a report of people trapped on the top floor .The Crew got to the top floor and reported it is too hot and CAN NOT get in . .They were going down the stairs when it collapse . Firefighter with a broken leg and burns . Not sure how bad . We found out later on they were all out of the apartment . here is a vid of it . you can see them going down the stairs .

http://abclocal.go.c...ideo?id=7660994

Be Safe thumb.gif ther are alot of Firefighters on this Forum . patriot.gif

Prayers and best wishes to all Firemen.

It's a tough, and dangerous job and it takes dedicated folks to answer the call.

My Dads Dad was a chief. Lost a leg below the knee hopping a freight to get to school as a kid.

Didn't stop him from running up a ladder onto a roof in turnout gear.

Here's to all y'all;

pepsicheer.gifpepsicheer.gif

:uhoh: It's happening all too often unfortunately. With advancements in firefighting gear, home insulation, and light weight contruction, it is more dangerous then ever to be an interior firefighter. I hope all the brothers are okay. :flag:

We had one a few towns over last week like that, residents were jumping out 2nd floor windows. :eek: