Ss Boost

rocker21

i was wanting to know a way to just put anywhere from 5-8 pounds of boost either turbo or supercharger on my ss without spending alot of money is this possible

not really sure if u could get away with eight on a stock tranny not sure though maybe see what Magnuson says im guessing somewhere around 3-5 lbs......im not an expert on this topic, im runnin 8-9 pounds with a built tranny

not really sure if u could get away with eight on a stock tranny not sure though maybe see what Magnuson says im guessing somewhere around 3-5 lbs......im not an expert on this topic, im runnin 8-9 pounds with a built tranny

well my tranny went out about a year ago and i had them put in vette cervos and they rebuilt it my engine has about 75k on it and thats y i dont want to go real big just a lil boost you know but dont want to spend a ton either

i blew my stock tranny on 8 lbs of boost after maybe 10 times of actually going into boost. if u cant afford to fix, dont mod. im not being a dick but its expensive to go go!! if ur looking for a kb turbo system and all the goodies plan on at least 2500. that MIGHT get u by with a tune, injectors, fuel pump and kit. and MAYBE some tranny beefing stuff.

id like to know more about this kb turbo system

Give me two more weeks and I will tell you how the kb setup is. I am waiting for the hot pipes in the mail now. I think it gets cold enough here to put everything to the test.

i blew my stock tranny on 8 lbs of boost after maybe 10 times of actually going into boost. if u cant afford to fix, dont mod. im not being a dick but its expensive to go go!! if ur looking for a kb turbo system and all the goodies plan on at least 2500. that MIGHT get u by with a tune, injectors, fuel pump and kit. and MAYBE some tranny beefing stuff.

squintnoeswerdrun.gifi had my blower for like three mos. before i installed it because i was on a stock tranny, i had my tranny rebuilt all except input/output shafts i strongly suggest either building or have money to rebuild it when u do blow it before u add boost....that is the first thing that will go