Magna Flow Cat Back System

tattoo

looking for any feedback on the Magnaflow cat back system 15838.

I have a 2003 Silverado SS with a flowmaster now. was wondering how the magnaflow system sounds.

Thanks

I have a magnaflow muffler and 2 magnaflow tips for sale if your interested look at my posts.

forget the catback and just get a couple of the resonators to use as mufflers if youre planning on running the stock exhaust manifolds and cats. had that setup on my truck before putting headers on and i loved it. I think the part number for the resonaters i used was #14416

forget the catback and just get a couple of the resonators to use as mufflers if youre planning on running the stock exhaust manifolds and cats. had that setup on my truck before putting headers on and i loved it. I think the part number for the resonaters i used was #14416

how loud was it?

I installed the Corsa sport on my 2003 SS today. I love the sound and the drone is gone. who makes the best high flow cats? I will be installing those in the spring.

thanks .....