"Svt 6.0 Diss"

Chevyradogirl6.0

In town there is a guy he has a f-body, we have a faster f-body, he has a lightning, we have a vho, he is always putting svt 6.0 diss on myspace and even on his truck, and every time we see him on the streets he is too scared to do anything, we have revved him up so many times, we even got next to him cruzing, saturday night, and nothin... if he thinks his svt is the shit why dosent he do anything.

i could be wrong but i think stock lightnings are in the 13s depending on the year

If they catch traction.....

We got a guy like that in town.... Only he has a dodge r/t :thumbsdown: he swears the thing runs 12's with a cai, and full exhaust with his 400lbs ass in it :icon_bs:

long tubes, cold air, stock tune, runs low 14's. that lightning is a piece of crap! we saw it before he even bought it, i dont even think its in the 14's yet
He must not be-able to drive that thing. Is it a 1st Gen. or 2nd Gen. lighting? 
i could be wrong but i think stock lightnings are in the 13s depending on the year
Low 14's at worst for a 2nd Gen.
If they catch traction.....
And there is always that. Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

lol I just hate ford period. I had this fool try and mess with me with one of the new raptors he had a suprized look on his face when he finally caught up to me and slowly rolled past me lol my wife was crackin up

lol I just hate ford period. I had this fool try and mess with me with one of the new raptors he had a suprized look on his face when he finally caught up to me and slowly rolled past me lol my wife was crackin up

I hate Ford with a passion and those raptors.. aren't those supercharged.. I love racing lightnings. I hate losing but when I lose its not by much so I dont feel bad becuase they have a supercharger and barely win. crackup.gif

I hate Ford with a passion and those raptors.. aren't those supercharged.. I love racing lightnings. I hate losing but when I lose its not by much so I dont feel bad becuase they have a supercharger and barely win. crackup.gif

The lightning i am talking about is wack, it is ragged out super bad, i didnt even think it was a real lightning! it should be in the 1's but this one is far from it...

post-20870-12851756735_thumb.jpg

not sure if they are supercharged i didnt hear one if they are