cleared front headlights

black lower bumper valence

35% tint on fronts

blacked out 17" OEM rims

new BFG's

blacked out hubs and drums

smoked LED tails and smoked LED 3rd

2" black anodized lugs

It turned out as I had planned, very happy w it. Was going for an industrial, clean and subtle look. I know some of you wont like it so let me have it!

What's up Tyler? (bruiser04) had some rough times, dont mean to be a stranger

post-9089-128511600218_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511601273_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511602584_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511603515_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511604235_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511605099_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511606223_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511607912_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511608914_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511609752_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511610564_thumb.jpg

post-9089-128511611352_thumb.jpg

:pepsicheer:

New mods:

Shopman1

cleared front headlights

black lower bumper valence

35% tint on fronts

blacked out 17" OEM rims

new BFG's

blacked out hubs and drums

smoked LED tails and smoked LED 3rd

2" black anodized lugs

It turned out as I had planned, very happy w it. Was going for an industrial, clean and subtle look. I know some of you wont like it so let me have it!

What's up Tyler? (bruiser04) had some rough times, dont mean to be a stranger

Aaron first of all havent heard from you in a while, how you been man!! Dude truck looks sweet!! :pepsicheer: how did you blackout the rims? i have been wanting to tint my taillights also, but i already get enough poilice attention. finally decide to tint your windows huh, :jester: you got the BFG rugged trails on there?? you still have your 20's? sorry for too many ?'s but its been awhile :seeya:

:pepsicheer:

Aaron first of all havent heard from you in a while, how you been man!! Dude truck looks sweet!! :pepsicheer: how did you blackout the rims? i have been wanting to tint my taillights also, but i already get enough poilice attention. finally decide to tint your windows huh, :jester: you got the BFG rugged trails on there?? you still have your 20's? sorry for too many ?'s but its been awhile :seeya:

yes sir it has been awhile, I sold my 20's, I just didnt like em, I bought new OEM wheels and had em painted flat black, then I used Duplicolor caliper paint for the drums and hubs. replaced the lower gray valence w a black one. yeah man finally got some tint and yes those are the Rugged Trails. I know its strange I went from 20's to 17's but i like that look. I changed my # so I'll pm you the new one.

nice dude! i like the wheels it looks good on the white overall bro i like it.....glad to see u comin around more gimme a call we gotta catch up i got a few goodies on my truck as well i been meanin to do a lil photoshoot and whore it out just havent had time...call me up doggy!!

truck looks great Aaron!!!

there's a bbq going down this saturday with some of the guys over on pt.net in Anaheim, u guy should shot thru...

-Rob

looks good nice work man!!!!

Thanks McMahan and Rob! PM me the info please Rob...