Going To The Track ( 2Wd Or 4Wd)

renaldo99

i spin alot on black tops but not as much on cement but when i launch i just press the gas i dont build up the rmps

when i launch i seem to grab a lil better because im at farly low rpms (2500) but when i let off the brake and give a lil more gas i start to spin

when i launch i seem to grab a lil better because im at farly low rpms (2500) but when i let off the brake and give a lil more gas i start to spin

well when i build up the rpms to 3100-3300 my tires break loose and spin, so i tried it this morning at 2500 and it doesnt sit there and spin it goes but it feels like its skipping lol or jerking cause its trying to burnout and go

well when i build up the rpms to 3100-3300 my tires break loose and spin, so i tried it this morning at 2500 and it doesnt sit there and spin it goes but it feels like its skipping lol or jerking cause its trying to burnout and go

really even with that t\q u have

whats your rwhp and rwtq mines like 445-450rwhp and 420-430rwtq

im at 385hp and 450tq.....but my tune isnt all it could be so im havin my origional tuner look at it, i think he can get it to 400hp but im also on a pretty big pulley 3.0 and im runnin a little rich im seein 10's on my wideband

im at 385hp and 450tq.....but my tune isnt all it could be so im havin my origional tuner look at it, i think he can get it to 400hp but im also on a pretty big pulley 3.0 and im runnin a little rich im seein 10's on my wideband

yeah its gotta be the tune or the timing because i had the same problem and it was both