What Harness For My Stereo?

I can get the good harness for $90 to where I have Onstar and my door chimes, or I can do it the cheap way where it just directly hooks to speakers for like $35. I really don't have the money but if the cheap way is too crappy I want to go the good way right aways. Give me some ideas on this. Is the sound quality worse or anything?

I have the PAC module, and its matching steering wheel controller for my Alpine ixa407. I was pisses with the modules price, but to retain the factory controls, amp and sub. Well worth it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Do all Bose have the amp and sub? I didn't really think mine did.. Would most definitely wanna keep it though if it did!

Yes all the bose system's in these trucks have the Sub and Amp mounted in the front of the center console, its not very noticeable but it's in there. I would just buy the plug and play that lets you retain onstar and the dinger, I did it the cheap way on mine and I regret it.

Do all Bose have the amp and sub? I didn't really think mine did.. Would most definitely wanna keep it though if it did!

I was just wanting something cheap and temporary for now until I had more money so I'm not really sure what to do now...

if you rewire you'll lose the amp and sub and it will sound like poo.

You can find harnesses cheaper on ebay, like a gmos-04 for like $50

if you rewire you'll lose the amp and sub and it will sound like poo.

You can find harnesses cheaper on ebay, like a gmos-04 for like $50

That's what I'm doing then! I know this one guy who I think did it the cheap way with his stereo, not sure but all I know is that they didn't sound too good.

I'll rather wait a little longer and do it better!

HMM left my system stock. Replaced the stock speakers with JL's useing the stock amp. But had a 12" sub and 400 watt amp installed. truck rumbles big time. I had no clue there was a sub in the center console. Very happy with the way my system sounds.