Some More New Parts

alex.t

Well guys got my last package on friday, this will be my last mod along with the headers until i get some more funds. Turned 20 this yr and its time to move away form the nest hahah so all my money will be goin to a house. i just put an offer in on a townhouse here and should know if i get it tomorow or not. anyways im excited to say that i will be putting in a cam. one of my most favorite sounds on a nice engine is a cam, it just reminds of you good old muscle haha. i went with comps 222/224 566/568 112 lsa cam, some new springs,pushrods, timing chain. and oil pump. heres a pic, since everything is betetr with a picture haha

000_0016.jpg

all i need is a gasket set,some oil and oil filter. as far as power goes do you think its possible to pull 50 more rwhp with this setup ( cam,headers) or am i expecting way to much out of this thing. i know guys have said 20-25 rwhp on just lt's so i think i should be able to hit my mark.

thanks for viewing alex.

well i did a little more research and i dont know if the numbers are right but they figure 30-40 rwhp with the cam im goin with and maybe 15-20 rwhp with the lt's so i should see a nice gain if im lucky, cant wait!!!!!!!!