Driving Home Tonight

bruiser04

i was in 4th gear 15-1800rpms going up a hill and i feel a sort of lurch, and hear almost a chirp coming from like under my feet then the truck begins to shake petty good.my cel light came on about a week ago but this is from a o2 sensor that would sometimes throw a code.....the truck did this twice and both times in 4th gear at 1500rpms as i accelerated a little bit, the second time it did this my cel begins to flash also my truck has been idling very wierd and is backfiring at low rpms in 1st gear this is all very recent i havent checked to see what codes im throwing yet ...just wanted to see what ideas u guys have, thanks in advance

Tyler, same shiz happened on my 04 Chevy Express 3500 work van. Has an LQ4 w 4L80, in 4th it would shake, shutter, lose power, CEL light flashing but eventually cleaned itself out. Did this 3-4 times then had to take in for smog and both O2's were bad. Had em fixed, hasn't done it again since. Just my $.02, hope its just that and nothing major!

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)

Tyler, same shiz happened on my 04 Chevy Express 3500 work van. Has an LQ4 w 4L80, in 4th it would shake, shutter, lose power, CEL light flshing but eventually cleaned itself out. Did this 3-4 times then had to take in for smog and both O2's were bad. Had em fixed, hasn't done it again since. Just my $.02, hope its just that and nothing major!

man i hope, i been droppin to much lute into this thing lately.... that make sense though cause i know i have at least 1 bad o2 sensor, thanks dude

ok ran the codes and it says bank 2 low voltage, maf calibration issue and a random misfire.....i have tr6 plugs but i havent installed yet still on the factory plugs, could this be the misfire and explain the weird idle? as far as the o2 sensor what does low voltage mean? and the maf issue could this be from the blower? kinda dont know where to start other than take it to my original tuner before i start replacing anything since the new guy has me runnin rich.....and if i install the new plugs do they need to be gaped or am i good to go without gapping