Question About Having My Ss Towed

seeing as im one of the resident tow truck drivers heres my recomendation either flatbed it if that is not available a regular tow truck can do it one of two ways with dolleys(the little wheels on the bed) or pull the rear driveshaft and tie it up out of the way with some wire(4 11mm bolts hold it in place

Dont be stupid, put it on a flatbed and do it right. I had some idiot tow mine about 100 yards behind his regular tow truck because I wasnt there when he picked it up. He dragged it a little ways and called me to ask if it was AWD. I said yes and that i had told his dispatcher that I needed a flatbed. She said " Yeah I got it, 04 Silverado". Little did I know, she didnt have it. Jerks. No damage done luckily.

seeing as im one of the resident tow truck drivers heres my recomendation either flatbed it if that is not available a regular tow truck can do it one of two ways with dolleys(the little wheels on the bed) or pull the rear driveshaft and tie it up out of the way with some wire(4 11mm bolts hold it in place

:withstupid:

when i was towing, any time i had to wheel lift any RWD/4X4/AWD vehicle i always pulled the drive shaft..i was never a fan of Dolleys when towing long distances on a freeway..