Someone Tried Boosting My Truck

ChinoHillian

long story short, i went outside yesterday to go to school and saw my keyhole was f$#%ed up pretty bad.

unfortunately, this has been happening a lot recently in this area of my city. cool thing is insurance is covering the cost to fix the lock.

drilleddoor.jpg

You got lucky they didn't no what they were doing . i have jimmijammer plates installed in my truck so they can't pushin the lock or go in under the handle . you should think about getting them so the next time someone that does no what there doing doesn't get it ..........

you can do what im going to do , but you will need a dependable battery and a slim jim in worst case scenario. just install a tahoe rear door handle on your truck without a key hole . if your battery dies your sol but same thing with shaved doors . worse case scenario youll need to slim jim it.

thought you were going to say you caught someone trying to jack your truck...that would be cool. i caught a dude messing with my truck one time, he jumped up and took off in the getaway car. i gave chase in my truck, but he turned down a random street and i wasn't about to fall for that.

You got lucky they didn't no what they were doing . i have jimmijammer plates installed in my truck so they can't pushin the lock or go in under the handle . you should think about getting them so the next time someone that does no what there doing doesn't get it ..........

So what are jimmjammer plates? How expensive do they run? Havent had anyone try to steal her, but hey I like all the precautions I can take.

you can do what im going to do , but you will need a dependable battery and a slim jim in worst case scenario. just install a tahoe rear door handle on your truck without a key hole . if your battery dies your sol but same thing with shaved doors . worse case scenario youll need to slim jim it.

I have had that done to my truck for over 2 years now. If it does die just pop the hood from the outside and charge or jump the battery, no big deal.....

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)