Radix In Mi $2300

detjoe

figure I would pass this along...like many have said this is a great blower and with the prices like this its a great mod...espically for under $2500 bucks.

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=189471

I’m parting out my project and the supercharger I was planning to run is up for sale. It’s used but in great condition.

Magnuson MP112(112cubic inch positive displacement) twin screw supercharger(Magnacharger) for GM Gen 3 smallblocks. Top supercharger unit, intercooler, and lower intake assembly are the major parts and all are present and ready to rock. Also have the coolant pump, reservoir, lines, and I believe the belt. I bought this kit used from a theft recovery and it’s missing the heat exchanger and accessory pulleys/relocation bracket that mounts to the block, should be about $500 worth of stuff tops direct from Magnuson. This one is designed to be run with the truck accessories/pulleys. Kit new costs over $6k, I’ll take $2200.

warning.gif2009_1003BodyMounts0010.jpg

Located in Highland, MI. Can help with delivery within reason. Shipping is an option but it's fairly large and heavy so I imagine it'd be a little pricey.

FYI - I called Magnusson for another forum member, and learned that one can get an entire kit with the resevoir, pump, hoses, and all clamps for $175; BroBrad just got an oversized intercooler off the internet for under $200 as well. The expensive part will be the dual-idler bracket and snout support, I got no idea what Magnusson would want for that. But with some careful shopping I imagine you can probably put together the rest of the kit for $700-1000.