Hit 115Mph Today, Still Had More

KAC1023

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok gs

i just bought a 03 SS/AWD and i was on the Grand Central Parkway and one of those Scions wanted to race me so i hit the pedal to the metal and i smoked it but right after i hit 110mph this guy blew by me!! i was really friking pissed.

i read most of the messages but at the end;;;;;;;;what is it that i really have to do to get this thing going faster than 110mph.

i altready have some aftermarket exhoust and a cold intake filter.

so what do i need to get?? i don't really want to be passed again by another scion again!!

My OEM pcm fuel shutoff was 108, as others have stated- I nuked it via HPT, and dropped the wot 3/4 shift by 750 rpm, and it handily rolls up to 145 or so... I mean, So I heard. :ughdance:

The tonneau didn't like it... :yellow_loser:

Edited by O2 WS6 TA (see edit history)

I have had mine north of 140+ racing my friend in his audi TT he told me he was at 135 when i passed him and I pulled away from him pretty easily in his defense he was havin boost issues. At the speed I was goin my hood was flexin up and down pretty good My tuned pcm is governed at 150mph and i could not imagine getting these bricks up that fast!!