Silveradoss.Com Phone App...

jtmarine02

I totally think that this site is the caca... So I was wondering if anyone ever thought of making this site an app? I'm taking a programing class but I'm no where close to being able to create an app, otherwise I would myself! Just putting it out there for others to state their opinion on this matter, who know's maybe someone can and will make this site an app...?

Ok, I wonder what are you guys referring to that can't be accomplished through Tapatalk? I mean I have Tapatalk on my cell. I click on that APP and pick through my forums and viola I'm in. I can do everything much faster and easier in Tapatalk than I can when logging in on a browser on the internet for my cell. I don't ever have to fill in my login info as it's saved on Tapatalk.

Ok, I wonder what are you guys referring to that can't be accomplished through Tapatalk? I mean I have Tapatalk on my cell. I click on that APP and pick through my forums and viola I'm in. I can do everything much faster and easier in Tapatalk than I can when logging in on a browser on the internet for my cell. I don't ever have to fill in my login info as it's saved on Tapatalk.

Thank you sir, exactly what I have been asking too. What I think they must want is a dedicated app........which I don't think will happen. Tapatalk works and works very well, if you haven't tried it please do!

Wow, this tapatalk is pretty neat. I just installed it on my phone and its pretty sweet. Thanks!

You trying the free version or paid?

Thank you sir, exactly what I have been asking too.

Not sure if you were aware, but I am a lady. tongue.gif

Well of course the free one. :)

With the paid one (it's like 2 bucks for Android) you can do everything including post pictures, etc. Just in case you wondered. :) I work LONG hours so it works to my advantage. :)