Any Body Ever Heard Of A Sts-V ?

idahoBLKss

should he get it?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. good car to buy ?

has anybody ever heard of a 2006 sts-v Cadillac ? reason i ask is my brother found one and is probably going to buy it today. it has 25k miles and they want about 22k for it. i never heard of one b4. he said its sick it has 470 hp and 440 tq or so i guess . its a supercharged northstar motor if what he was told was right . any body have any info on car?

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

the xlr-v and sts -v had the same supercharged northstar. nice rides just aftermarket is not as big for the northstar as the lsx. still a nice ride for the price.

they run like low 13's @ the 1/4 mile and will give an ls2 cts v a good run .

I believe, but am not 100% sure, that it uses the old eaton mp112 rotors, might even be the mp90 like the supercharged v6... so it is similar to the old radix supercharger. the only GM cars to use the eaton TVS rotors at the moment are the cts-v and zr1.

I found an old blower form one on CL. and my research said it was a 122, I know right. They use the lamniova intercooler cores...throttle body is on the back of

http://www.gm.com/vehicles/innovation/powertrain-technology/pbc/press_release/mar_232005_northstar_v-8_sc_overview.doc

let us know how it turns out.

thanks for the link detjoe.... just an update my brother bought the car and he claims he he can whoop my truck "LOL" . I was in portland when he got it and i just got home monday and he left to vegas and socal the weekend b4 i came back. in the near future "when he gets back" you can count on a video being posted of him getting his a$$ handed to him by me thumb.gif.. so please stay tuned ...