New Member In South Dakota

jimbobbucky

Here a few pics of my truck, I dont know too much about it except that its an 06 Silverado Vortec Max. The Old owner told me it was made by Southern Comfort. If anyone can tell me more about the company and build numbers and such that would be great.

DSCN1036-1.jpg

DSCN1038-1.jpg

DSCN1037-1.jpg

DSCN1041-1.jpg

Welcome to the site! pepsicheer.gif Looks like a really nice Vmax, I don't know much about southern comfort but they do conversion trucks, they add exterior items and sometimes do things to the interior as well. Is the interior stock in yours? I see it has a body kit type running boards.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

Welcome! cheers.gif Southern Comfort usually did big conversion vans like Matt stated, they also did silverados and a few avalanches. Mainly responsible for adding different colors and accents to the exterior and making the interior very comfy. As far as a build number your local chevy dealership might be able to help you with that. Love the colors on the truck one very nice lookin vmax!

I love the truck, I've owned it for about 5 months now. When I bought it I didnt know too much about the vortec max's I just knew I wanted a 6 litre. Now i'm hooked and I cant wait to start adding some engine mods. Any suggestions on which one first to get the most bang for my buck? oh and I was just in Rapid city all last week, its great to see some one else in South Dakota.

I love the truck, I've owned it for about 5 months now. When I bought it I didnt know too much about the vortec max's I just knew I wanted a 6 litre. Now i'm hooked and I cant wait to start adding some engine mods. Any suggestions on which one first to get the most bang for my buck? oh and I was just in Rapid city all last week, its great to see some one else in South Dakota.

I would say best bang for the buck would be getting a tune!

South Dakota guy here too. Family in SF and RC. Too damn cold so I moved to Kansas. I Was curious about the southern comfort also. Looking for a bigger ride for the wife and kids. Wanting to trade the TBSS and found an 06 suburban decked out with the SC trim. It was pretty nice. Welcome and have fun with the mods. Do u have stock headers/exhaust?