Cheers For Texas On Shiner Bock

RockHead

I had my first Shiner Bock today cheers.gifcheers.gif I was told that Shiner Bock was a good beer and I have to try it . I was looking in the Philly area for almost a year. I know HankH42 (Hank) was also looking , Till today . I was working Delawere and know of a beer super market , so I stop in . AND yes they have shiner bock . I got a caes and I had one when I got home . DAM good Beer thumb.gifthumb.gif I have a new favorite beer besides Yuengling .

cheers.gif

Mark

I had my first Shiner Bock today cheers.gifcheers.gif I was told that Shiner Bock was a good beer and I have to try it . I was looking in the Philly area for almost a year. I know HankH42 (Hank) was also looking , Till today . I was working Delawere and know of a beer super market , so I stop in . AND yes they have shiner bock . I got a caes and I had one when I got home . DAM good Beer thumb.gifthumb.gif I have a new favorite beer besides Yuengling .

cheers.gif

Mark

You are welcome Mark ... :thumbs:

Now you know where to get me my Shiner for next year!!!! Now you see why I always ask for someone to bring some north to LVD.

You are welcome Mark ... thumb.gif

Now you know where to get me my Shiner for next year!!!! Now you see why I always ask for someone to bring some north to LVD.

I will get 5 case's and 3 will be for you cheers.gifcheers.gif

shoot man ill drive to shiner, its like an hour and a half from here, go to the brewery, grab a few cases fresh off the line and sell them cheap!!!! )what do u say 75 a case? :rollin: hahaha. everythings BETTER in texas