Selling 06 Alternator 145Amp

it is same as yours but the plug is not due yours is 4 pin plug and this is a 2 pin plug, still is you buy the 2 pin conector im sure you can make it work 100%

They are different. If you have a SSS without E-fans then you have a 105 AMP Alt not a 145 AMP, like the SSS with factory E-fans.

The 2 pin connector can be unsoldered and the 4 pin is a direct replacement for it. I know it works I have already done it.

Yeah I am pretty sure it would/could work. Wizard asked, "Is this plug and play for 03?", which is why I stated what I did. Most people on this site are not very mechanically inclined and thats why they like the "plug and play" ordeal.

Yeah I am pretty sure it would/could work. Wizard asked, "Is this plug and play for 03?", which is why I stated what I did. Most people on this site are not very mechanically inclined and thats why they like the "plug and play" ordeal.

I agree just thought I would throw it out there. SO... for about 15-20 a alternator shop will do it.