Installed A New Pair Of 10,000K Slim Digital Hid'S...

Just finished installing a new set of Slim Digital HID's in my Low Beams. I'm going to take pictures tomorrow and post them, I found a PERFECT place to mount my ballast's. I had to get a new set after my first set, which lasted 2+ years, crapped out on me! I had the old, first generation bulky ballast's and decided to try out the new slim digital ballast kit that I got on ebay. They look great, here is the link for the kit if anyone is interested. Slim digital HID kit Like I said before, I'll get pics posted ASAP and I'll let you guys know if this set gives out prematurely or not...

Just finished installing a new set of Slim Digital HID's in my Low Beams. I'm going to take pictures tomorrow and post them, I found a PERFECT place to mount my ballast's. I had to get a new set after my first set, which lasted 2+ years, crapped out on me! I had the old, first generation bulky ballast's and decided to try out the new slim digital ballast kit that I got on ebay. They look great, here is the link for the kit if anyone is interested. Slim digital HID kit Like I said before, I'll get pics posted ASAP and I'll let you guys know if this set gives out prematurely or not...

post-14492-1287684424_thumb.jpg

post-14492-128768443832_thumb.jpg

hi happy for u 2 get some hids. go 2 DDMTuning.com check them out good prices and good hid bulbs and blasters