2004 Ss Rcsb Clone

20_blkss_04

i was unsure if i should keep her but im set on selling her now while everything is fresh! the truck has been mine for three years. everything from the interior to exterior to drivetrain is full oem silverado ss. ive put alot of time and money into the conversion. all cladding and bumpers (front and rear) is off an sss and was custom made to fit the rcsb.

oem spioler badges and grill also installed.

tinted tail lights.

center console

system

leather sterring wheel

window tint.

chrome ss 20" rims.

new tires in may (goodyear)

corsa touring exhaust

lpp longtubes

160* TSTAT

ls6 corvette cam

3000 stall converter

shift kit

servo

tranny cooler

fully rebiult 6.0l

three piece engine covers

k&n cold air kit

bed rug

mcguaghy 2-4 drop

brand new rear brakes (july)

i was looking to get $15,000

i have school loans and other bills to pay off fast! the truck needs to move quickly plaese call for more information!

i am located in boston mass. i can pick up from logan anytime.

my cell is 339-927-6800

frankie

newengine009.jpg

newengine006.jpg

newengine014.jpg

Man I still can't believe you want to sell but I understand. I was telling my wife it I could sell or was to sell my chevelle this truck wouldbe in my garage HMMMMMM.

But all I can say guys this truck sounds NASTY and is a super clean truck!!! G/L and let me know when you can detail the ss and detail my new DD

thanks jesse i have a few guys puttting money together its just whoever can actually come through! i thought i would get alot more response than i have though it seemed like for a few months clones were a thing now poeple want acutal oem sss. one person called me and though i had custom ordered it from the factory. he had no idea everyhting fit on a regular silverado....lol

well guys its been alot of fun and i learned alooooot about these trucks.....however the truck is officailly sold and in its new home. MEXICO!! hAHAHA i still cant belive it but the new owners are biulding up with new paint suspension and rims(24's) with a supercharged engine...then its off to mexico.

im currentlly looking at a cts-v.....ill keep everyone posted!

hahaha yea man i loved it alot ....u knew it but things just happened and the price was awsome sooooo i pulled the trigger. atleast its going to someone who will bring it to the next step. i made them a great foundation. he was super excited i put cladding on it. and the brought the 6.0l in it. now he can just fine tune it all and make it reallllly pop!

update.....tomro im test driveing a cts-v 2005 with 31xxx miles. silver with black interior. needs new tires but other than that its awsome!