Saskatchewan Canada

97sierraman

Ya that guy from Quill Lake was gonna buy my black/chrome boss 330's, he said he'd take them, but haven't heard from him in like a month lol. He works with a buddy of mine for K-Line. I dunno if he's on the site. There are a lot of SS's in SK. I've seen a few red ones, 2 blue ones and lots of black. I'm sure there are a few others from SK on this site and likely been here for years.

Ya that guy from Quill Lake was gonna buy my black/chrome boss 330's, he said he'd take them, but haven't heard from him in like a month lol. He works with a buddy of mine for K-Line. I dunno if he's on the site. There are a lot of SS's in SK. I've seen a few red ones, 2 blue ones and lots of black. I'm sure there are a few others from SK on this site and likely been here for years.

i dont think he's that guy's gonna buy your rims i seen he put new black ones on there a couple weeks ago. hate to break it to ya. i;ve seen a few kickin around too. i'll have to addd another to the list.

Does he still have those window louvers on it, or ventshade whatever they are called on the front side windows? I am really NOT a fan of those. Not on an SS anyway.

I love my rims, I don't want to sell them, but just hate how much power they take away even compared to 20's. Huge difference.

• 2 weeks later...