Who Double Parks Here?

mando28

Well yea I park far away 2 but ill take 2 parkings lol

oh i thought you meant parking next to someone who is already parked and blocking them in lol. i quad park my yukon in the boonies behind a light post everyday at work :)

i just park out in the middle of nowhere everywhere i go, my girlfriend hates it lol :jester:

also, at work i just park in the end spot all the way on the line so i have as much room between me and the next guy as i can

Yeah parking is a funny subect. I have *never* gotten a door ding at Walmart, ever and I park right in the thick of the crowd. Where I have gotten door dings is at fairgrounds parking lots, and parking structures which are THE WORST. Right now at my current employer we do have a massive parking structure, and I have claimed 'my spot' which has a wall on one side and a new Maserati GranTurismo Convertible on the other :pimp: When I get to work late the Maserati takes the wall position :laugh: so we both take up that corner of the garage. I have noticed there are a couple other corners in the parking garage where 'the cool kids' park to protect each other; I guess fast cars travel in herds haha!

In the long run, the only way to avoid door dings is to have a beater.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Yeah I also just park as far away, or if i have no choice I try to park beside the nicest car I can find because you know those guys probably aren't too keen on dinging their own doors.

Hell sometimes I take like 20 minutes to park at West Edmonton Mall. Place is always INSANELY packed on the weekends.

Yea when I had a crappy car i didn't care about parking and now everywhere I go i look out where i park And of it's a ghetto place I'm going to i Won't park I'll let my brother get off and I'll stay in the car

That's y I like living around white ppl the all Have BMW or Mercedes around my house

I have a few methods.

When I am at work I park on the last aisle that has the curb. I always back into the space and I'll park in the last space so that only ONE side of my vehicle is exposed.

Where I live...I have assigned parking but my neighbors are cool and totally get my desire for a nice ride. One wife's guy drools over my ride every time he sees me cleaning it. LL

When I am out in public I hit up the last aisle with the curb/sidewalk. I back into the parking space and I either park angled in 2 spaces or a good deal away from the parking area.